Why become a Christian
- Because God is our heavenly Father who created us. Our Lord is kind. He is faithful and caring and he saves us. Psalm 121:1-8
- Because God loves us despite our mistakes and shortcomings and believes that we can aspire to greater things. Romans 5:8
- God is the only one available 24/7 to listen to us, guide us, protect us and care for us. Hebrews 13:5
- By worshipping God and following what the Bible says, it gives one a sense of purpose and helps one to become a much better person with better life prospects. “If you try to save your life, you will lose it. But if you give it up for me, you will surely find it.” Matthew 10 : 39 (CEV)
- God can and does control our daily pathway if we give our lives to him. “We know that God is always at work for the good of everyone who loves him. They are the ones God has chosen for his purpose.” Romans 8:28
- Only God knows our future and our destiny. The Lord said “ I will bless you with a future filled with hope – a future of success, not of suffering.” Jeremiah 29:11
You are welcome to join us at either Strong Tower Missionaries Church and/or Prayer Group.
Come and see and learn about what God has in store for you.